- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup grape jelly
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients and warm over med-low heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together all meatball ingredients; roll into about 60 small meatballs.
- Add meatballs to sauce gradually and cook over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until done (turn carefully from time to time).