1/3 Photos of Sweet-And-Sour Meatballs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- 2Set pineapple aside.
- 3Add water to juice if needed to measure 1 cup; pour into a large skillet.
- 4Add 1/3 cup water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch; stir until smooth.
- 5Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly.
- 6Add pineapple, meatballs and green pepper.
- 7Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Serve over rice.
- 9Yield: 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet-And-Sour Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: