Recipe by Covelli
I'm usually not into things of this sort, but one of my coworkers brought this in and I couldn't get enough of them! It's too easy and for that it's almost embarrassing to post it. But, this is for someone who wants something easy!
Top Review by LainieBug
Delicious and super easy! The World Harbors Maui Mountain Sweet 'N Sour sauce is spendy, so I plan to use Contadina Sweet & Sour Sauce next time I make these. I also might add some chunks of green bell pepper. I served the meatball mixture over fried rice (white rice fried with garlic and ginger) instead of as an appetizer. We loved it!
- 1 lb of murry's frozen meatballs
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) jarof maui world harbors sweet and sour sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the meatballs on a baking sheet at 350°. They don't need to be cooked all the way through.
- Throw the meatballs in a crockpot with a can of pineapple chunks, along with the juice from the can.
- Stir in the sweet and sour sauce. Let it cook for a few hours on high until the meatballs are tender. Ridiculously easy, right?