Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I'm usually not into things of this sort, but one of my coworkers brought this in and I couldn't get enough of them! It's too easy and for that it's almost embarrassing to post it. But, this is for someone who wants something easy!
- 1 lb of murry's frozen meatballs
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) jarof maui world harbors sweet and sour sauce
- Brown the meatballs on a baking sheet at 350°. They don't need to be cooked all the way through.
- Throw the meatballs in a crockpot with a can of pineapple chunks, along with the juice from the can.
- Stir in the sweet and sour sauce. Let it cook for a few hours on high until the meatballs are tender. Ridiculously easy, right?
Delicious and super easy! The World Harbors Maui Mountain Sweet 'N Sour sauce is spendy, so I plan to use Contadina Sweet & Sour Sauce next time I make these. I also might add some chunks of green bell pepper. I served the meatball mixture over fried rice (white rice fried with garlic and ginger) instead of as an appetizer. We loved it!
This sounds really good! I can't wait to try it!