Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These take time to prepare but are well worth it. Leftovers are just as great!
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1⁄3 cup parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Mix ground beef, eggs, corn flakes, parsley flakes, pepper, soy sauce, garlic powder, ketchup, and minced onions.
- Form into small balls.
- Place in single layer in 9x13 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients for sauce over low heat.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.