Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These take time to prepare but are well worth it. Leftovers are just as great!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1⁄3 cup parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Mix ground beef, eggs, corn flakes, parsley flakes, pepper, soy sauce, garlic powder, ketchup, and minced onions.
- Form into small balls.
- Place in single layer in 9x13 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients for sauce over low heat.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.