Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A family Favorite. One of Many Sweet and Sour recipes, but tweeked to compliment everyones tastes buds from 6 yrs and older. Sauce makes a nice thick dark topping over a bed of rice.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup Rice Krispies (leave uncrushed)
- Boil water.
- Mix well, sugar and flour in a sauce pan.
- Place on burner at med-high, add vinegar, soya sauce and water.
- Gently boil for at least 15 minutes.
- While sauce is boiling, to make meatballs- mix ground beef and Rice Kripies and form into small tight balls,.
- Pan fry meatballs until browned and fully cooked.
- Add sauce to fry pan and simmer for another 10 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top if desired.