Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this in one of those organization cookbooks that have recipies that families really use. I have made this several times and have altered the recipe slightly. This is always a hit. Very good served over rice.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix up the meat mixture and roll into balls.
- Brown on all sides.
- Place meatballs in baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over them.
- Bakin in oven 30-40 minute at 350.