Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Out if this world veggie dish and low in fat if you are watching your calories. Made this for a bereavement reception for a church family. They loved it and requested the recipe. Very colorful dish and easy for a pot luck.
- 8 cups mixed assorted fresh vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash, red bell peppers cut into 1 to 1/1/2 inch pi
- 1⁄3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (I use splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- hidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- In a large bowl mix the vinegar, sugar, water and hidden ranch packet.
- Place cut veggies into marinade and mix.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Easy, colorful, and tasted great! I've already made a second batch! I've made countless versions of marinated vegetables. Using a ranch packet changed the flavor into something different and tasty! I used splenda and appreciated the recipe using no oil. Thank you for sharing this keeper!
This is a nice cool 'veggie' dish for the hot summers in our location. I think that I will add sliced onion to it for a little more flavor next time, but still we liked it alot. Thanks for this nice cool recipe!
This was very easy to put together. I had this along side a hot sandwich I made for dinner. I used asparagus, sliced bell peppers, zucchini, cucumber and baby carrots. I will make this again for sure, and it's going to be great for lunches this week. :)