Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Use up your last bits of leftover roast in this quick, tangy sauce. Serve with rice and steamed celery and green pepper. The New Look Of Beef (lowfat)
- 14.79 ml margarine or 14.79 ml butter
- 473.18 ml cubed rare roast beef
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml pineapple bits
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml hot water
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- In a skillet, melt margarine.
- Add beef cubes and heat for 2 minutes, then stir in flour.
- Combine remaining ingredients; add to beef and mix thoroughly.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, uncovered.