Use up your last bits of leftover roast in this quick, tangy sauce. Serve with rice and steamed celery and green pepper. The New Look Of Beef (lowfat)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, melt margarine.
- 2Add beef cubes and heat for 2 minutes, then stir in flour.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients; add to beef and mix thoroughly.
- 4Simmer for 20 minutes, uncovered.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Leftover Beef
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 552.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: