- 1 (16 ounce) can chunk pineapple (reserve juice)
- 3 -4 lbs smoked Polish sausage (Kielbasa)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice; set aside.
- Slice sausage into 1/2 inch thick slices; set aside.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, blend cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt & broth with a whisk until smooth.
- Add meat and pineapple chunks.
- Mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, until hot, bubbly, and sauce has thickened.
- Serve hot with a container of cocktail picks.