My Mom made this one payday when she had to search the cabinets for dinner for the seven of us kids, it was a hit. I have rediscovered it now that I have my own tight paydays. It is a comfort food that is easy to throw together but tastes fantastic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet heat oil and saute peppers and onions until softened over med heat.
- 2Slice Kielbasa into diagonal slices and add to peppers and onions.
- 3Add Sweet and Sour to Kielbasa and pepper/onion mix and let simmer until heated all the way through.
- 4Finally add pineapple (I usually drain most of the juice, but add about a 1/4 of it in the sauce) and serve over warm rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.0
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 1822.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kikkoman sweet and sour sauce