Sweet and Sour Halibut With Vegetable Noodle Stir-Fry
- Soak noodles in bowl of boiling water until tender (about 6 minutes); drain and set aside to chill in cold water.
- Meanwhile, in separate bowl, combine stock, orange juice, sugar, vinegar, tomato paste, cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Set aside.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp of the oil over medium high heat.
- Fry halibut, turning once, until golden and flaky (about 6 minutes).
- Add stock mixture. Boil until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in separate skillet, heat remaining vegetable oil over high heat. Stir-fry red pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini until tender (about 2 minutes).
- Add noodles and stir-fry until hot.
- Put the noodle mixture in a bowl and top with fish and sauce.