Recipe by Barb in WNY
A summertime recipe for the grill. Prep time does include 1 hour for marinating.
- 2 whole skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place in a medium size shallow dish.
- In a small saucepan; blend honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, wine, basil, and red pepper sauce.
- Stir until warm over low heat, pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Place chicken on a hot grill 3 to 4 inches from the coals.
- Cook 30 to 40 minutes or until tender; turning and brushing with marinade, occasionally.
- Serve immediately.