Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A summertime recipe for the grill. Prep time does include 1 hour for marinating.
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place in a medium size shallow dish.
- In a small saucepan; blend honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, wine, basil, and red pepper sauce.
- Stir until warm over low heat, pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Place chicken on a hot grill 3 to 4 inches from the coals.
- Cook 30 to 40 minutes or until tender; turning and brushing with marinade, occasionally.
- Serve immediately.