Barb in WNY's Note:
A summertime recipe for the grill. Prep time does include 1 hour for marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Place in a medium size shallow dish.
- 3In a small saucepan; blend honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, wine, basil, and red pepper sauce.
- 4Stir until warm over low heat, pour over chicken.
- 5Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade.
- 7Place chicken on a hot grill 3 to 4 inches from the coals.
- 8Cook 30 to 40 minutes or until tender; turning and brushing with marinade, occasionally.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: