Sweet and Sour Edamame Soybeans
- Put together the Sweet-Sour Sauce: in a bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, brown sugar, wine vinegar, and vegetable stock.
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and garlic in the oil, and cook stirring for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add green (or red or yellow or orange bell) pepper and tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add pineapple and edamame and cook for 2 minutes or until hot.
- Re-stir the sweet-sour sauce, pour into pan, and continue to cook, stirring, until sauce bubbles and thickens.
- Serve and enjoy!
- (An adopted recipe.)