Recipe by Tisme
I am not sure where this recipe came from ............but its another vegemite find.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons vegemite
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic until onion is soft.
- Stir in remaining combined ingredients and heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Serve as a dipping sauce or over or with grilled or barbecued meats or vegetables.