Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original recipe used 6 hot dogs. I prefer chicken so I use that.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 14 ounces pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cut int chunks
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 4 cups brown rice
- In a frying pan, stir sugar and cornstarch.
- Gradually stir in juice from pineapple chunks and chicken.
- Place over medium heat. Stir often for 3min.
- Add pineapple, green pepper, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Stir often until chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened, about 10min.
- Serve on brown rice.