1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad
Sue Lau's Note:
This has a light spiciness to it, but if you like it even more, adding a few flakes of crushed red pepper makes an interesting addition to this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumber and halve lengthwise; scrape out the seeds and cut into thick chunks.
- 2Place chunks into a bowl and toss with the salt.
- 3Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- 4Mix together the sugar, rice vinegar, chilli oil, and sesame oil in a small dish.
- 5Add mixture to cucumers, and stir until cucmbers are evenly coated.
- 6Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 777.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: