1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Crescent Chicken Drumettes
Drum up a tasty chicken appetizer with a sassy sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 3In small bowl, combine chicken, 1 tbsp of the bread crumbs, cashews and 3 tbsp sweet and sour sauce; mix well.
- 4Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- 5Press shortest side of each triangle to widen slightly.
- 6Place about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture on widened end of each triangle; fold 2 corners over filling.
- 7Press dough around filling to form ball.
- 8Fold up long pointed end of crescent dough 1 inch toward filling; firmly twist to form drumstick shape.
- 9Place remaining bread crumbs in shallow bowl.
- 10In another shallow bowl, beat egg.
- 11Dip each drumstick in egg; coat with crumbs.
- 12Place, seam side down, on greased cookie sheet.
- 13Bake at 375°F for 14 to 17 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 14Cool 5 minutes.
- 15Arrange on serving platter.
- 16Serve warm with additional sweet and sour sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Crescent Chicken Drumettes
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 413.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
parmesan flavored breadcrumbs