Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sounds so good to me that I need to save it. Let me know what you think if you try it. TKS! It comes from Southern Living November 2009.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- Add the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook stirring often, 2-3 minutes or until cranberry sauce is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, and cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- Cooking time is cooling time.