Sweet and Sour Cod Kabobs
- Combine juice,brown sugar,and crushed red pepper in small bowl;set aside.
- Thread cod, red pepper, pineapple, and onion evenly onto six -8 inch skewers (if wooden soak in water first for 1/2 hour)and place in shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with lime juice mixture.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Coat grill rack with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high direct heat. Grill skewers,covered with grill lid, 5-7 minutes per side,turning occasionally, or until fish flakes with fork.