1/9 Photos of Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe came from a group of ministers wives in Idaho about 20 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1/2" of oil in frying pan.
- 2Dip chicken parts first in eggs and then in cornstarch.
- 3Brown both sides in hot oil.
- 4Place in single layer in large baking dish.
- 5Heat sauce ingredients in pan until sugar and bouillon cubes have melted.
- 6Pour sauce over chicken pieces in dish.
- 7Bake in 375° oven for 45 min to 1 hour.
- 8Turn over wings 1/2 way through cooking time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1157.4
- Calories from Fat 528
- Total Fat 58.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 401.9 mg
- Sodium 1843.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 82.5 g
- Protein 70.1 g