This recipe came from a group of ministers wives in Idaho about 20 years ago.
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1/2" of oil in frying pan.
- Dip chicken parts first in eggs and then in cornstarch.
- Brown both sides in hot oil.
- Place in single layer in large baking dish.
- Heat sauce ingredients in pan until sugar and bouillon cubes have melted.
- Pour sauce over chicken pieces in dish.
- Bake in 375° oven for 45 min to 1 hour.
- Turn over wings 1/2 way through cooking time.