Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Wings dipped in flour and then egg wash and then coated with seasoned bread crumbs. Placed in baking pan and coated with sweet and sour sauce and baked. The coating on these chicken wings absorb all the lovely sauce. This makes very tender and delicious wings. Old recipe given to me about 20 years ago.
- Scald the cut up chicken wings with boiling water.
- Beat eggs with the milk and oil.
- Dip wings in flour and coat with the egg mixture and then dip in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Deep fry about 370°F until chicken wings are brown.
- Mix the sauce ingredients. On a 13 x 9 inch baking pan place the chicken in single layer and pour the sauce over the wings. Bake for 1 hour at 325°F.