Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are so easy to make. Just pop them in the oven and one hour later -- yummmmmmmmm! Serve warm or cold. I always take these to a cookout, where they are gobbled up!
- 5 lbs frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar (or Splenda with a good smidge of molasses)
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups catsup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place wings in single layer in pan. I use a jelly-roll pan (12" x 15").
- Mix rest of ingredients together.
- Pour sauce over wings.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- HINT: Line the pan with non-stick foil for easy clean-up.
I can't believe no one has tried these yet. I needed a quick easy wing recipe for dinner and this fit the bill. Everyone loved these, from the 21mos. old to the my husband. Thanks for a great way to enjoy wings Chris!