Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make sure you have plenty of napkins on hand for these! This recipe comes from an old AOL food board.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections. You will have about 30 pieces.
- Combine flour and seasonings and coat chicken pieces. Shake off excess.
- Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken pieces on both sides. Arrange pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; stirring to dissolve sugar. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350º oven for 30 minutes, turning pieces over after 15 minutes.
They turned out great and the receipe is a keeper. The only thing different I did was after browning the chicken, I removed it from the pan and made my sauce in the that I cooked the chicken in and picked all the goodie off the bottom of the pan. Thank you for this great receipe
I thought this was a very tasty and easy to make recipe. It did not specify white or cider vinegar. I used cider vinegar and it turned out great.