Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Make sure you have plenty of napkins on hand for these! This recipe comes from an old AOL food board.
Top Review by Kris Dueman
They turned out great and the receipe is a keeper. The only thing different I did was after browning the chicken, I removed it from the pan and made my sauce in the that I cooked the chicken in and picked all the goodie off the bottom of the pan. Thank you for this great receipe
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections. You will have about 30 pieces.
- Combine flour and seasonings and coat chicken pieces. Shake off excess.
- Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken pieces on both sides. Arrange pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; stirring to dissolve sugar. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350º oven for 30 minutes, turning pieces over after 15 minutes.