Recipe by Nif
Delicious chicken thighs with a kick! Prepare the sauce and place the thighs in the pan ahead of time to make dish quickly when you get home. Serve with rice and veggies. Enjoy!
Top Review by someday2005
I had all the ingredients except the poultry seasoning. Next time I make it, I think I will season the chicken with the p/s instead of combining it with the other ingredients. The stove top method mentioned by the previous poster seems like a good idea to really give the chicken a good flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (approximately 10)
- 1 cup low calorie catalina salad dressing
- 3⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray pan with nonstick spray.
- Unravel thighs to flatten, putting smooth side of thigh face down on cutting board. Roll up each side and place thigh, rolled sides down, in a large shallow oven-safe pan. Repeat with each thigh. You want them to be quite close together.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour sauce evenly over chicken. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.