Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious chicken thighs with a kick! Prepare the sauce and place the thighs in the pan ahead of time to make dish quickly when you get home. Serve with rice and veggies. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (approximately 10)
- 1 cup low calorie catalina salad dressing
- 3⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray pan with nonstick spray.
- Unravel thighs to flatten, putting smooth side of thigh face down on cutting board. Roll up each side and place thigh, rolled sides down, in a large shallow oven-safe pan. Repeat with each thigh. You want them to be quite close together.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour sauce evenly over chicken. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
I had all the ingredients except the poultry seasoning. Next time I make it, I think I will season the chicken with the p/s instead of combining it with the other ingredients. The stove top method mentioned by the previous poster seems like a good idea to really give the chicken a good flavor.
Made for 123 Hits. These were excellent and oh so easy. Because of an allergy I couldn't use the bottled catalina dressing, so I used Homemade Russian Salad Dressing (it makes one cup). I also didn't bake these in the oven as I would rather use the stove top. The combination of flavors was great and I will definitely make these again. Thanks for posting this Nif! :-)
Thumbs up all around. I only had bone in thighs and I didn't have the dried parsley. Delicious! Made for Every Day Tag. :)