Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in Flavorful Seasons Cookbook from ADA.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 cup celery, diagonally sliced
- 2⁄3 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2⁄3 cup apple, unpeeled and diced (We use Gala)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve on a bed of greens.