1/3 Photos of Sweet and Sour Chicken - Easy!
Ninu Dalal's Note:
This is an easy and delicious sweet and sour recipe! I just love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cups chicken meat, chopped into cubes
- 1Mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, and vegetable broth.
- 2Separately, mix together the corn starch and the brown sugar.
- 3Add the corn starch, brown sugar mixture to the liquids.
- 4Add in the minced ginger. Set this mixture aside.
- 5Add the chicken and set aside for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 6Saute the vegetables in some additional broth.
- 7Just before the vegetables are cooked, add in the liquid mixture that was set aside, and saute for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- 8Serve with rice!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Chicken - Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 573.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: