Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
it's sweet and sour with a twist . so good that i'm asked to make it at least once a month .
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven 350.
- in a large pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat
- once your oil has heated add chicken and cook until no longer pink
- add your green bell peppers and cook for 5-10 minutes just until your peppers are tender .
- once your chicken and peppers are cooked add pineapple chunks and sweet and sour sauce simmer for 5 minutes .
- remove from heat and set aside
- in a casserole dish place your two cups of rice
- pour chicken and sauce mixture on top of rice
- top with cheese
- bake for 10-20 minutes just until cheese is melted.