it's sweet and sour with a twist . so good that i'm asked to make it at least once a month .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven 350.
- 2in a large pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat
- 3once your oil has heated add chicken and cook until no longer pink
- 4add your green bell peppers and cook for 5-10 minutes just until your peppers are tender .
- 5once your chicken and peppers are cooked add pineapple chunks and sweet and sour sauce simmer for 5 minutes .
- 6remove from heat and set aside
- 7in a casserole dish place your two cups of rice
- 8pour chicken and sauce mixture on top of rice
- 9top with cheese
- 10bake for 10-20 minutes just until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 428.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 23.3 g