I came up with this idea one night when my family last minute decided they wanted something Asian for dinner. I had thawed out some chicken breast earlier that day and so my mind just went from there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced into 1/4 inch stripes
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1Stir together all of the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 2In a large wok or skillet, over medium-high heat, brown the bacon and then remove from the pan.
- 3Add the rest of the stir fry ingredients to the pan and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 4Add then sauce and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes; crumble in the bacon.
- 5Serve with white or fried rice, or just as it is.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Chicken and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 1076.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 36.1 g