- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, reserve juice (juice pack)
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes (I use tenders)
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in 2 quart microwave safe casserole.
- Blend in pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, vinegar and catsup.
- Stir in chicken and green peppers.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple chunks.
- Cover and microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until chicken is cooked and sauce is thickened, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Serve over rice.