Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple-orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- orange slice (optional)
- Combine first five ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until marmalade melts; remove from heat and set aside.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Pour marmalade over; cover and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Combine rice and orange rind.
- Spoon 1/2 C rice mix onto each plate.
- Place 2 thighs over the rice.
- Spoon marmalade mix from baking dish over chicken.
- Garnish with orange slices if desired.
This was really yummy...thanks Michele. Cien