1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is very easy and my family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces Russian salad dressing
- 12 ounces apricot preserves
- 1 1/4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange the chicken in an oblong baking dish.
- 2Mix together the Russian dressing, apricot preserves and onion soup mix. Pour over the chicken.
- 3Cover with foil and bake covered at 350 degrees for one hour. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.7
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 2249.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 72.5 g
- Protein 39.8 g