Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is very easy and my family loves it!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces Russian salad dressing
- 12 ounces apricot preserves
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange the chicken in an oblong baking dish.
- Mix together the Russian dressing, apricot preserves and onion soup mix. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake covered at 350 degrees for one hour. Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes.
This recipe is fabulous!! I actually have used this recipe for over thirty years....got it from a caterer. It is sooo easy and never fails....definitely a crowd pleaser.