Recipe by Renita
This is a simple dish I threw together, nothing to fancy, just a quick and easy standby. I use the sweet and sour recipe for a variety of things.
Top Review by Fiji Haze
This is a quick, easy recipe. It makes a great starting point. I've used it for chicken drumettes and steak so far. I add both lemon juice and vinegar as well as minced ginger and garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper to jazz it up a bit and to add a more Asian twist. It's great when time is limited. Thanks for the inspiration!
- 1⁄2 cup plum preserves or 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup or 1 teaspoon mustard (or both)
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the above 4 ingredients, put in a lightly greased pie pan (any pan will work) add chicken breasts.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- I usually make some rice to eat with this quick meal along with some steamed broccoli or carrots.