Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of our favorites, with lots of flavor and a little bit of a kick. I also like to saute chunks of green peppers, onions and pineapple for some variety.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, thyme, paprika, cayenne pepper, allspice, and pepper in a shallow baking dish; mix well.
- Pierce both sides of chicken breasts with a fork.
- Place in baking dish, turn to coat several times.
- Bake chicken 30 minutes basting several times.
- Serve on rice with sauce on top.