Recipe by LisaMari
I always make this dish when we are invited to the party or BBQ, and everyone just adore this chicken! All my friends even request me to make it for them.
- 500 g chicken breasts or 500 g chicken fillets
- 1 -2 egg
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 -2 slice gingerroot
- 1⁄2 finle sliced onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken in pieces and cover the chicken with plain flour.
- Put soy, sugar, vinegar, ginger and onion in the saucepan then simmer it till the sugar dissolve, then place it in container.
- Dip the chicken in the whisked egg and coat the chicken all over and then shallow fry or deep fry the chicken till it's cooked.
- Dip the cooked chickens into the marinade sauce for 30 minutes, turn them over sometimes.
- Mash boiled eggs and mix it with mayo and tomato sauce, or simply you can use the tartar sauce from supermarket!
- Serve the chicken with tartar sauce! Yummy!