- 1 1⁄2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes (about 3/4 lbs.)
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (8 ounce) canchunk pineapple in juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in hot oil in large skillet until brown. Add peppers; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes. Stir cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl. Add soy sauce mixture, pineapple in juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger and garlic powder to skillet; bring to boil.