Recipe by paula giles
I got this recipe off of Regis and Kathy Lee back in 1996. I have not yet tried it because no one in my family likes this kind of stuff, but it sounds so good to me. Please somebody try it and let me know how it is.
Top Review by BigHeart
This was a hit in my house. I used chicken wings, instead, and added some hot sauce for zing. It was a finger-licking success! Just make sure you line the pan with foil and use plenty of non-stick spray.
- 2 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Russian salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup water (pour in dressing jar and shake) (optional)
- green pepper (for garnish)
- pineapple (for garnish)