1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Can't recall where I got this recipe, I believe it was from my SIL......want to give credit where it's due. It's delicious and quite simple to make. I often make it with just chicken breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g bottle Russian salad dressing
- 39.12 g envelope onion soup mix
- 283.49 g jar apricot preserves
- 2 (2267.96 g) broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- 1Mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- 2Put chicken parts into a large shallow baking dish.
- 3Pour mixture over chicken parts.
- 4Bake @ 350 degrees basting occasionally with pan drippings for 1 1/2 hours or until fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 845.9
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 212.8 mg
- Sodium 931.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 53.6 g