Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Can't recall where I got this recipe, I believe it was from my SIL......want to give credit where it's due. It's delicious and quite simple to make. I often make it with just chicken breast.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 2 (2 1/2 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- Put chicken parts into a large shallow baking dish.
- Pour mixture over chicken parts.
- Bake @ 350 degrees basting occasionally with pan drippings for 1 1/2 hours or until fully cooked.