1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Cabbage
Posted for ZWT7- Switzerland. Found on alleasyrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the bacon and onion in a covered casserole and cook in microwave oven 5 minutes.
- 2Stir in the flour and then the vinegar and water.
- 3Add the salt, pepper and sugar and stir. Add the cabbage and caraway seed and stir well to coat the cabbage evenly.
- 4Cook, covered, in the microwave oven for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring several times.
- 5Add enough water to almost cover the cabbage and cook 1 minute more to heat through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 443.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g