Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Betty Crocker.
- 4 cups broccoli florets (1-inch pieces)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 cup canned baby corn, rinsed and drained
- Cut any broccoli flowerets more than 1-inch wide lengthwise in half.
- Place broccoli in boiling water; return to boiling.
- Boil 1 minute; drain.
- Immediately rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water together in a small container.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat the broth, honey, lemon juice, ketchup, garlic, lemon peel, and salt to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened.
- Stir in red pepper flakes.
- Add in broccoli and corn; cook and stir about 30 seconds or until heated through.