From Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups broccoli florets (1-inch pieces)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 cup canned baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1Cut any broccoli flowerets more than 1-inch wide lengthwise in half.
- 2Place broccoli in boiling water; return to boiling.
- 3Boil 1 minute; drain.
- 4Immediately rinse with cold water; drain.
- 5Mix cornstarch and cold water together in a small container.
- 6In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat the broth, honey, lemon juice, ketchup, garlic, lemon peel, and salt to boiling, stirring frequently.
- 7Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- 8Cook and stir 1 minute or until thickened.
- 9Stir in red pepper flakes.
- 10Add in broccoli and corn; cook and stir about 30 seconds or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Broccoli and Baby Corn
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 215.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g