1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Beef
7 hrs 25 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
A great main dish that everone will love. I have tried this.
My Private Note
beef pl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut beef into 1 inch cubes and dredge in flour, salt, and pepper.
- 2In a skillet, brown beef in a little oil and place in slow cooker.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, except carrots, and 1 cup of water.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- 5Add carrots and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Beef
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 523.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 34.3 g