Prep 25 mins
Cook 7 hrs
A great main dish that everone will love. I have tried this.
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Cut beef into 1 inch cubes and dredge in flour, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet, brown beef in a little oil and place in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except carrots, and 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Add carrots and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Nice dish to come home to. I used regular carrots. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)