Recipe by bugsbunnyfan
best served:serve with sliced asain pears
Top Review by Charlotte J
We had this for lunch today, it was very easy. I doubled the ginger and meat which was beef tenderloin then added the whole 10 ounce bottle of sauce. I'll make this one again. Thank you for posting. Made for *Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup 2009* game
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen asian-style vegetables
- 6 -8 tablespoons bottled sweet and sour sauce (or sauce from mixed vegetables)
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef, onion and ginger in large skillet over high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Drain.
- Stir in frozen vegetables and sauce. Cook, covered, 6 to 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or until vegetables are heated through. Serve over rice.