- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 -8 small pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- You can use 6 medium size chops or 8 smaller ones to make this.
- Mix the first five ingredients together and pour over pork chops.
- Cover and let simmer for about one hour; uncover and turn up the heat until sauce is thick.
- Watch this closely because the sauce will go from very thin to thick quickly.
- Turn chops about every 15 minutes.
- I made the sauce and used Boneless Chicken Breast. I baked this in a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes and thicken the sauce with a little corn starch.