1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Barbecue Pork Chops
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe was in our Town's newspaper and was delicious. It can be made with Chicken or Ribs too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You can use 6 medium size chops or 8 smaller ones to make this.
- 2Mix the first five ingredients together and pour over pork chops.
- 3Cover and let simmer for about one hour; uncover and turn up the heat until sauce is thick.
- 4Watch this closely because the sauce will go from very thin to thick quickly.
- 5Turn chops about every 15 minutes.
- 6I made the sauce and used Boneless Chicken Breast. I baked this in a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes and thicken the sauce with a little corn starch.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Barbecue Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.0
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 205.9 mg
- Sodium 517.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 62.3 g