This recipe was in our Town's newspaper and was delicious. It can be made with Chicken or Ribs too.
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Barbecue Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- You can use 6 medium size chops or 8 smaller ones to make this.
- Mix the first five ingredients together and pour over pork chops.
- Cover and let simmer for about one hour; uncover and turn up the heat until sauce is thick.
- Watch this closely because the sauce will go from very thin to thick quickly.
- Turn chops about every 15 minutes.
- I made the sauce and used Boneless Chicken Breast. I baked this in a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes and thicken the sauce with a little corn starch.