Recipe by CaliforniaJan
Wonderful bean dish that has a complex, sweet and sour flavor. This is great for potlucks.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Great side dish, though the dry mustard was not noticable, but still had a nice subtle savory flavor. Made recipe right down the line, and was enjoyed by all of us. Cooking time right on the dot, and was served with recipe#468808#468808. Tagged and made for PRMR Tag.
- 8 slices bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 2 large onions, cut in rings
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 (15 ounce) cansyellow butter beans, drained
- 1 (1 lb) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) can pork and beans, un-drained