Sweet and Sour Baked Beans
- Cook beans acording to basic directions on the package. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large frying pan on medium heat, cook bacon. When bacon has released some grease, put in the onion, garlic and celery and simmer until tender, constantly stirring.
- To this add the brown sugar, tomato sauce, chili sauce, dark molasses, salt, pepper and tobasco.
- In a 3 quart casserole, add the warmed ingredients to the beans and stir. Add in the pineapple and combine.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350F -- then uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.