Top Review by mums the word
I wanted something a bit different for my pork chops tonight and this fit the bill quite nicely.
I had to cut the pork into pieces as once I opened the package I could see that the underside was really fatty and I wanted to remove what I could. Other than that, I followed the recipe except used regular cooking onions as that was all I had. I served it over brown rice with a side of mashed turnips and buttered carrots. A very nice meal. Thanks for the recipe!
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 4 (453.59 g) boneless pork loin chops
- 236.59 ml apricot preserves
- 29.58 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml minced fresh ginger
- 59.14 ml chopped scallion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops all over with salt and black pepper and add to hot pan.
- Cook chops 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Add apricot preserves, soy sauce and ginger and bring to a simmer.
- Partially cover and simmer 5 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and stir in scallions.